Python Django Developer (Palo Alto)
Work from Home Opportunity
Quantum is an eProcurement, supplier and spend management system for corporations. Our clients include several Fortune 100 corporations including Walmart, CVS Health, Roche Pharmaceuticals, ADP etc.
We are looking for a Python Django Fullstack Developer to join our growing team.
This is a very exciting and challenging opportunity. We are looking for a hard-working individual who is self-motivated and self-supervised. The position gives you the opportunity to advance to senior positions within the company.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Strong knowledge and experience in
- Django Framework
- SQL Databases like Postgresql
- Knowledge in Devops tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- A strong grounding in Database concepts, Data structures and Algorithms
- An appreciation for data quality and consistency
Nice to have:
- Experience working with git
- Knowledge of Frontend Technologies like Vue JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Axios, State Management tools like Pinia / Vuex
- Knowledge of Linux / AWS / Nginx
- A keen eye for detail, striving for perfection
- Self-starter who is able to take ownership of projects
In a typical day, you will:
- Design, build SaaS application using Python 3 and Django Framework
- Build reusable scripts and libraries for automation
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development
Interested candidates, please share your updated resume with following details:
- Django / Flask/ Fast API
- SQL Database
- Have you worked with any Frontend Technologies?
- Please describe.
Have you worked previously on Quasar Framework?