iQuantum is seeking a passionate Financial Analyst manager to join our dynamic team. They will be responsible for developing the operating and financial plan required to achieve management’s strategic plan. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in a startup environment and a proven record of getting things done.
- Manage financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Create variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Lead real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Escalate any financial issues to management.
- Set and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Complete market research and comparable company analysis.
- Recommend strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Present detailed monthly financial reports to management.
Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience.
- Collaborate with executive team.
- Demonstrates excellent financial and quantitative skills.
- Communicates effectively and has strong presentation skills.